We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1. Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
- 1.1 Responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Bianca Greuel, SoftCreatR Media, Roßheidestr. 149, 45968 Gladbeck, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 2043 374918, Fax: +49 (0) 2043 9424940, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
- 1.2 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e. g. orders or enquiries to the responsible person). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2. Data collection when visiting our website
- If you only use our website for information purposes, and you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Referrer (Source/reference from which you came to the page)
- Used browser
- Used operating system
- Used IP address (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the security, stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
- In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
- In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit of the website). If individual cookies implemented by us are also processed with personal data, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR either to fulfill the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
- We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the collected informations within the following paragraphs.
- Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the settings of cookies and can individually decide whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies in certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Firefox: Enable and disable cookies that websites use to track your preferences
- Chrome: Clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome
- Safari: Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
- Opera: How to manage cookies in Opera
- Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
- When contacting us (e.g. via contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and if there are no legal obligations to retain data to the contrary.
5. Data processing when opening a customer account and for the execution of the contract
- According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, personal data will continue to be collected and processed when you provide it to us for the purpose of concluding a contract or opening a customer account. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above address of the person responsible. We save and use the data you have provided for the execution of the contract. After completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after expiration of these periods, unless you have expressly consented to a further use of your data or a legally permitted further data use by our side which we will inform you accordingly below.
6. Comment function
- According to the commentary function on this website, in addition to your commentary, information on the time the commentary was created and the commentary name you have chosen will also be stored and published on the website. Furthermore your IP address will be logged and stored. This storage of the IP address is made for security reasons and in the event that the data subject violates the rights of third parties or posts illegal contents by submitting a comment. We need your email address in order to contact you if a third party objects to your published content as unlawful. The legal basis for storing your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b and f GDPR. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
- The follow-up comments can be subscribed by you as a user. You will receive a confirmation email to ensure that you are the owner of the given email address (double opt-in procedure). The legal basis for data processing in the case of subscriptions to comments is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can unsubscribe from ongoing comment subscriptions at any time with effect for the future, please refer to the confirmation email for more information on the unsubscribe option.
7. Data processing for order processing
- 7.1 In order to process your order we cooperate with the following service providers who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. These personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
- The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the scope of the contract, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. We will pass on your payment details to the commissioned bank as part of the payment process, if this is necessary for the payment process. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
- 7.2 Use of payment service providers (payment service providers)
- Amazon Pay
- If the payment method "Amazon Pay" is selected, the payment is processed via the payment service provider Amazon Payments Europe s.c.a., 38 avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as "Amazon Payments"), to which we will disclose your information communicated during the ordering process in addition to the information about your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on GDPR. The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of the payment transaction with the payment service provider Amazon Payments and only insofar as it is necessary for this.
- If the payment method "SOFORT" is selected, the payment is processed via the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter referred to as "SOFORT"), to which we will disclose your information communicated during the ordering process in addition to the information about your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on GDPR. Sofort GmbH is part of the Klarna Group (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). The transfer of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of the payment transaction with the payment service provider SOFORT and only insofar as it is necessary for this.
- For payments using PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – "purchase on account" or "instalment payment" via PayPal, we will forward your payment data to PayPal (Europe) Sarl et Cie, SCA, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter referred to as "PayPal"). This transfer is made in accordance with Article 6 para. 1 of the GDPR, and only to the extent that this is necessary for the payment process.
- PayPal reserves the right to make a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or – if offered – "purchase on account" or "instalment payment" via PayPal. In accordance with Article 6 para. 1 of the GDPR, your payment data will be passed on to credit agencies based on PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your ability to pay. The result of this credit check (e.g. the statistical probability of default), is used by PayPal for deciding whether to permit the respective payment method. The credit information can contain probability values ("score values"). Insofar as score values are included in the results of the credit rating, they are based on a scientifically recognized, mathematical statistical procedure. The calculation of score values includes, but is not limited to, address data.
- You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may continue to be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment.
- When paying via „paysafecard“ the payment is processed via paysafecard.com Germany, branch of Prepaid Services Company Limited, Roßstr. 92, D-40476 Dusseldorf, to which we pass on the information you provide during the ordering process as well as information about your order. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, your data will be passed on exclusively for the purpose of processing payments and only to the extent that it is necessary for this purpose.
- At the following internet address you will find further information on the data protection regulations of paysafecard. com Germany, branch of Prepaid Services Company Limited: www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/data-protection/.
- If you choose Stripe as payment method, the payment will be processed via the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, Block 4, Harcourt Center, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Ireland, to which we will provide your information communicated during the ordering process and the information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b Pass on GDPR. The transfer of your data is exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., and only if it is necessary.
8. Tools and Miscellaneous
- On this website we also use the hCaptcha feature of Intuition Machines, Inc., 350 Alabama St, #10, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA („Intuition Machines“). This function is mainly used to differentiate whether an entry is made by a natural person or whether it is misused by mechanical and automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and any other data required by Intuition Machines for the hCaptcha service to Intuition Machines and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in establishing individual responsibility on the Internet and avoiding abuse and spam.
- In the event that personal data is transferred to Intuition Machines, Inc. based in the USA, Intuition Machines, Inc. has certified itself for the us European data protection agreement "Privacy Shield", which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: www.privacyshield.gov/list
- To the extent required by law, we have obtained your consent to the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, please follow the instructions above to object.
- Google Customer Reviews (formerly Google Trusted Stores Program)
- We partner with Google as part of the Google Customer Reviews program, which is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google"). The program gives us the opportunity to request customer reviews from users of our website. When you shop on our website, you will be asked if you would like to participate in a Google email survey. If you have given your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. To issue a GDPR, we will forward your email address to Google. You'll receive an email from Google Customer Reviews asking you to rate the shopping experience on our website. The review you submit will then be summarized with our other reviews and displayed in our Google Customer Reviews logo and in our Merchant Center dashboard, as well as being used for Google seller ratings.
- You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the Data Controller or to Google.
- For more information about Google Seller ratings privacy, visit this link:: support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375474?hl=en
- ShopVote Graphics
- To display our ShopVote seal and any collected and / or aggregated ratings, we have included ShopVote graphics on this website.
- This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests, in the optimal marketing of our offer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The ShopVote graphics and the services advertised are an offer of Blickreif GmbH, Alter Messeplatz 2, 80339 Munich.
- When the ShopVote graphics are called up, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file, which can be used, for example. Your IP address, date and time of retrieval, amount of transmitted data and the source of the call (access data) contains and documented the call. These access data will not be evaluated and automatically overwritten within seven days after the end of your page visit. Other personal data will not be collected or stored by the ShopVote graphics.
9. Our social media appearances
- We maintain publicly available profiles in social networks. The individual social networks we use can be found below.
- Social networks such as Facebook, Google+ etc. can generally analyse your user behaviour comprehensively if you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. like buttons or banner ads). When you visit our social media pages, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered.
- In detail: If you are logged in to your social media account and visit our social media page, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. Under certain circumstances, your personal data may also be recorded if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data is collected, for example, via cookies stored on your device or by recording your IP address.
- Using the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which their preferences and interests are stored. This way you can see interest-based advertising inside and outside of your social media presence. If you have an account with the social network, interest-based advertising can be displayed on any device you are logged in to or have logged in to.
- Legal basis
- Our social media appearances should ensure the widest possible presence on the Internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on divergent legal bases to be specified by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR).
- Responsibility and assertion of rights
- If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g., Facebook), we, together with the operator of the social media platform, are responsible for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. You can in principle protect your rights (information, correction, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and complaint) vis-à-vis us as well as vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. Facebook).
- Please note that despite the shared responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are determined by the company policy of the respective provider.
- Storage time
- The data collected directly from us via the social media presence will be deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for their storage lapses, you ask us to delete it, you revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses. Stored cookies remain on your device until you delete them. Mandatory statutory provisions – in particular, retention periods – remain unaffected.
- Individual social networks
- We have a profile on Facebook. The provider is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA. Facebook is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
- We have signed an agreement with Facebook on shared responsibility for the processing of data (Controller Addendum). This agreement determines which data processing operations we or Facebook are responsible for when you visit our Facebook Fanpage. This agreement can be viewed at the following link: www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
- You can customise your advertising settings independently in your user account. Click on the following link and log in: Bei Facebook anmelden | Facebook
10. Rights of the person concerned
- 10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR
- In particular, you have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, or the planned Period of storage or the criteria for determining the duration of storage, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and possibly meaningful information about the logic and scope involved and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed, which guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR for redirection I data in third countries.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR
- You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and/or completion of your incomplete data stored by us.
- Right to erase (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR
- You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defense of rights.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR
- You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which is disputed by you, is reviewed, if you refuse deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead Restricting the processing of your data require, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal rights, after we no longer need these data after purpose or if you have objected for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain, whether our entitled reasons prevail.
- Right to be informed in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR
- If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he/she is obligated to rectify or delete the data or all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed Notify of limitation of the processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR
- You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR
- You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR
- If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the case of an administrative or judicial remedy Member State of your whereabouts, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
- 10.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
- IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
- IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
11. Duration of Storage of Personal Data
- The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.